REGISTRATION UPGRADE FOR GELDINGS
- Upgrades are due at five (5) years actual age.
- Upgrades not completed within six (6) months of Temporary Registration expiry date will also incur the Reinstatement Fee.
- Please complete form carefully, checking all spelling.
- Do NOT complete form using all capital letters.
IF HORSE IS BEING CHANGED FROM COLT TO GELDING, A castration certificate (or statutory declaration from an equine professional) must be submitted - displaying horse's full registered name.
RESIZE PHOTOS BEFORE STARTING YOUR ORDER!
Images must meet the following requirements. Attempting to upload an image that does not meet these requirements can cause unexpected behaviour.
- Image file names must be alphanumeric, and cannot contain any spaces or special characters.
- Supported file types are JPEG/JPG and PNG. TIF and PDF files are not supported.
- Images must be 500kb or smaller. If you are unsure how to resize your images, visit http://www.resize-photos.com/ and resize them to Width 400 pixels.
- If you are still having issues with uploading photos, please upload them to a host service such as PostImage and provide the direct link to your photos.
* Please note: Processing time may be up to 14 days.
If you have not received your membership/registration after 14 days please contact the Secretary.